Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Modern vibrant villa in Sayulita with stunning views of the Pacific and Riviera Nayarit coastline.
Surrounded by lush greenery at the top of a hill overlooking Sayulita, Casa Saturno is an impeccably designed five-bedroom villa complete with a heated infinity pool, manicured tropical gardens, and charm for days.
With flowing indoor/outdoor spaces, the vibe is modern sophistication meets Mexican chic. It’s a fantastic blend of polished concrete, open-air living spaces, rustic accents, and playful pops of bright color.
All five bedrooms are a generous size and feature King-size beds, private ensuite bathrooms, and indoor and outdoor sitting areas. With a full gourmet kitchen, barbecue, washer/dryer, wifi, daily maid service, and a helpful concierge, you’re equipped with everything you need for a stellar vacation in paradise.
The house is private and tucked away in the hills above Sayulita, yet it’s only a short 3 – 5 minute walk to the beach and center of town full of wonderful restaurants, shops, and plenty of deliciosas margaritas.
* Casa Saturno accommodates up to 11 guests. If you need an additional room, Casita Mimas is a one-bedroom villa next door that can accommodate three guests and can be rented together with Casa Saturno for a total of six bedrooms.
VIBE: Tropical design-forward hideaway
LOCALE: Hilltop ocean views
ROOMS: 5 bedrooms / accommodates 11 guests
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Yes
CLOSEST AIRPORT: Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
PRICING: $4,550 – $5,950 per week (including all taxes and fees)
The kitchen, dining, and living areas are open air with views out over the tropical trees and ocean beyond. All five bedrooms are large suites with ensuite bathrooms and King beds (and one bedroom has an additional single bed).
Manicured gardens are throughout the property, and the house is surrounded by abundant tropical foliage on all sides and out every window. Beyond the open-air living areas is a terrace with sun loungers, a day bed, and sparkling tiled infinity pool.
Eat & Drink
With a full gourmet kitchen you have the option to cook, and you are within easy walking distance to Sayulita’s many outstanding restaurants. The fridge can be stocked before your arrival and private chefs can be easily arranged by your concierge.
With fun waves, warm water, and chill small town surf vibes, Sayulita has become a happening little surf hub. All year long, swells from the north and south bless the mellow reefs of the area which cater to every level of surfer. Sayulita is known for its cruisey waves which are perfect for beginning and intermediate surfers, but there are also some faster, hollow, and more challenging gems in the area for more advanced surfers. (The photo above was taken in nearby Punta Mita.)
WATER TEMP: 82 – 86 °F ( 27 – 31 °C)
PEAK SURF SEASON: North swells, Nov – Apr; South swells, May – Oct
SHOULDER SURF SEASON: Apr – Nov
SURF EXPERIENCE: Beginner to advanced
Casa Saturno is available on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday year round, and for 4 days minimum during low season only. Daily maid service and concierge included in your stay.
CHECK IN: 3 pm – 9pm
CHECK OUT: 10 am
High season: $5,950 per week ($870 per night)
Mid season: $5,450 per week ($810 per night)
Shoulder season: $4,950 per week ($740 per night)
Low season: $4,550 per week ($670 per night)
Prices include all taxes and fees.
Good to Know
– Casita Mimas is Casa Saturno’s sister property next door. It’s a beautiful one-bedroom villa that can be rented out separately, or together with Casa Saturno for a total of six bedrooms.
– Casa Saturno has a terrific concierge service who are happy to help with whatever you need during your stay. If you would like, your fridge can be stocked before your arrival – you will be provided with a shopping list to select from and you will be charged for the groceries and a small service fee. The concierge can also arrange a chef, yoga classes and massages at the villa, and will give you top recommendations in Sayulita.
– One of the charms of Sayulita is that you can walk everywhere in 5 to 15 minutes. But if you want to cut your travel time or get around a little easier, Golf carts are available for rent and can be arranged by your concierge to be delivered to the house.
– The villa does not have air conditioning.
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Once a sleepy fishing village, Sayulita has transformed into a bustling little surf town, attracting ocean-loving gypsies and dreamers from around the globe. Located on Mexico’s Pacific coast, only a 45-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta, Sayulita is a world away from the all-inclusive mega resorts and bustling tourism scene of its neighboring resort city.
While Sayulita has received an increasing amount of attention over the past 10 years, the town has maintained a laid-back surf vibe, with thoughtful boutiques, great restaurants, and lots of character.
Fly into Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR), AKA Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz Airport in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. From the airport, it’s about a 50-minute drive to Casa Saturno (without traffic) in Sayulita. If you want to explore the areas outside of Sayulita on your trip we recommend renting a car at the airport, or a private driver can be arranged for transportation from/to the airport for $140 roundtrip.