Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Luxury beachfront eight-bedroom villa in a private community in Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
A perfect choice for big families or groups of friends, Villa Morabeza is a modern gorgeous villa equipped with all the goods to make your next surf trip an amazing one.
With eight bedrooms that accommodate a total of 20 people, Villa Morabeza is an excellent place to stay for groups who want to be close to the action of Tamarindo, yet have a quiet sanctuary as a home base. Tucked away in a private gated community on the beach at Playa Langosta, the property is only a 5-minute drive to town.
The villa’s design is impeccably modern with an island chic vibe. White walls and clean lines meet accents of light wood and woven rattan. The 12-foot high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows fill the indoor spaces with light and take full advantage of the beautiful ocean and pool views.
With a spacious layout, the property has plenty of spots to gather and create memories with your whole group. After a morning surf (or two), spend the day lounging around the pool and then settle into one of the outdoor patios with a cocktail in hand to watch the epic Tamarindo sunset before gathering around the 18-foot dining table for a group dinner.
A couple extra perks include a botanical all-natural system that protects the property from mosquitoes and other pests, as well as a purified water system with unlimited drinking water on tap. And let’s not forget the daily breakfast, housekeeping, and the surfboard storage area where you can conveniently store your traveling quiver.
VIBE: Luxury digs for the whole crew
LOCALE: Exclusive beachfront
ROOMS: 8-bedroom villa in private gated community, sleeps 20
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Yes
CLOSEST AIRPORT: Liberia International Airport (LIR)
PRICING: $1,900 (low season) – $4,450 (peak holiday season) per night
The spacious fully-equipped villa has everything you’ll need on your trip and then some. With generous open living spaces, a fully equipped kitchen, and six ensuite rooms (+ two bunk bed rooms for kiddos), this abode is the ultimate in Costa Rican beachfront paradise.
The villa sits elevated above the beach at Playa Langosta, creating incredible ocean views and easy beach access with ultimate privacy. Huge glass folding doors open the living room to an outside lounge area, outdoor infinity pool, and plenty of chaises for long days at the pool.
Eat & Drink
Breakfast preparation (not food cost) is included with your stay and a private chef is available if you would like to have some meals arranged at the villa. Otherwise, it’s only a 5-minute drive to Tamarindo where you’ll find lots of great restaurant options — from Mediterranean to Italian to vegan and beyond.
The surf in Tamarindo and the surrounding area is known for its consistency and provides a wide range of options for surfers of all levels. Tamarindo is a great beach to learn how to surf so there are plenty of surf schools for beginners, and more advanced surfers will find many top-notch breaks in the area to choose from. A few nearby spots include Playa Langosta, Playa Grande, Avellanas, Playa Negra, and Marbella, among others.
WATER TEMP: 80 – 86 °F (27 – 30 °C); can get slightly colder in Jan/Feb
PEAK SURF SEASON: Apr – Oct
SHOULDER SURF SEASON: Nov – Mar
SURF EXPERIENCE: Beginner to advanced
Stays include daily housekeeping, concierge services, filtered still/sparkling water on tap, and daily breakfast preparation (not including cost of food). Several surfboards, longboards and boogie boards are also available upon request.
CHECK IN: 3 pm
CHECK OUT: 10 am
Green Season: $1,900
Mid Season: $2,450
High Season: $3,450
Holiday Season: $4,450
* Rates are per night + 13% tax. Rates vary depending on specific dates. For Green and Mid Season, minimum stay is 5-nights, for High and Holiday Season, minimum stay is 7-nights. Please contact us for a detailed quote for your desired dates.
Good to Know
The concierge service can arrange almost anything to help you make the most out of your stay: tours, trips, transportation, massages, restaurant reservations, private chef, assistance with babysitters, car rentals, grocery shopping, etc. (The concierge service is complimentary, but the service/activity itself is an additional cost.)
The Room Setups
- Four master bedrooms have an amazing ocean view, king-size bed, full bathroom, desk area and walk-in dressing room.
- One guest bedroom has an internal patio view, king-size bed, full bathroom, desk area and walk-in dressing room.
- Two kids bedrooms each have double bunk beds (4 twin xl size beds per room), a full bathroom, desk area, and closet.
- A separate studio has a queen-size bed, dining table, kitchenette, and full bathroom with outdoor shower.
Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
On the northern Pacific Coast in the province of Guanacaste, Tamarindo has become one of the most developed and accessible beach towns in Costa Rica. Whereas many beach towns in the country are quiet and rural, Tamarindo offers a more lively experience complete with an abundance of restaurants, bars, beachfront lounges, and a buzzing nightlife.
Villa Morabeza gives the best of both worlds – it’s tucked away in a quiet private community on the beach at Playa Langosta, yet only a 5-minute drive to the action of Tamarindo.
The Tamarindo area has seemingly endless activities and adventures to be found. Of course, it’s a prime area for surf, but you can also get into sportfishing, mountain biking, snorkeling, ziplining, diving, golf, volcano tours, and more.
You can either fly into Liberia Airport (LIR), which is the closest option, about an hour and 15-minute drive to Villa Morabeza, or alternatively you can fly into San Jose Airport (SJO) which is a 4-hour drive. You can rent a car (which we recommend if you would like to explore the area and have total flexibility), or airport transfers can be arranged for an additional cost.
The Small Print
Terms and Conditions
Rental Rates start at $1900 per night. Please contact us for a detailed quote for your dates.
Included in the rate:
- Breakfast preparation (not the cost of food)
- Full concierge service
- 2 e-bikes
- Optional services available: chef with full table service
- Max occupancy 20 people.
- CHECK IN TIME: 3 pm
- CHECK OUT TIME: 10 am
Booking and Payment
- Deposit to book the house as a partial payment of the rent: 50% of rental amount.
- The Remaining balance of 50% is due 60 days before the arrival date.
- Refundable security deposit of $2500 is due 60 days before arrival date. Option is to pay $2500 cash upon arrival to villa concierge who will return before departure after inspection and sign off.
Reservation Changes/Cancelation Policy
- If the reservation is canceled 95 days before check in date, all monies paid will be reimbursed.
- In the event of cancelation within 95 days from check-in date, all amounts paid shall be forfeited unless the Property can be re-booked, in which case guests shall be charged a twenty-five (25%) percent re-booking fee.
Exception: in case of an official travel ban due to Covid-19(Guest cannot travel from their country and/or enter Costa Rica)
- If the reservation is canceled 60 days before check-in date, all monies paid will be reimbursed to the Guest. However, if the guest accepts a full credit for a future travel date, we will add a 10% bonus to the credit amount.
- If a travel ban happens within the 60 days before check-in date, guests will be offered a future travel credit without penalties, plus a 10% bonus added to the credit. New travel dates should be within 12 months of the original check-in date.
- Credit card (3% processing fee)
- No smoking policy on the property
- No pets allowed
- No live music , parties etc. after 10 pm allowed