Nomad Beach Towel, AKA the Best Travel Towel
Made in a Turkish flat woven style, this beach towel is sand resistant, lightweight, fast-drying, super soft, and incredibly compact. The Nomad rolls up to about the size of a large burrito (and probably weighs about the same depending on your affinity for burrito-stuffing).
Whether you’re jetting off for a long weekend or a 6-month tour, this light and packable towel is a must. Use it at the beach, at the pool, camping, as a blanket on a chilly plane, a post-surf sarong… you name it. The Nomad does it all.
Bonus: it’s really really ridiculously good looking. Stonewashed in a neutral charcoal color with hand-tied tassels and boho vibes, you’ll be ready to kick that eyesore of a microfiber travel towel to the curb. Sorry microfiber, it’s not you, it’s me (and my desire to have a rad towel).
- Awesome travel towel
- Made from 100% natural Turkish cotton
- Lightweight alternative to bulky beach towels
- Quick-drying weave prevents odors and mustiness
- Very absorbent
- Super soft
- Hand-finished tassels
- Traditionally loomed in Turkey
+ FREE shipping on all orders.
+ This fine beach towel only gets better with age–it gets softer and more absorbent the more you use and wash it. The Nomad towel is designed to slightly fade to a stylish vintage washed look.
+ Made with love by artisans in boutique ateliers located in Babadag and Buldan, Turkey. Due to the nature of handcrafted goods, each towel may differ slightly.
+ Lush Palm towels and blankets are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified. Meaning our products are made with the highest care and certified free of harmful chemicals and synthetics.
MATERIALS: 100% Turkish cotton
COLORS: Charcoal, Stone Grey, Indigo
SIZE: 85 x 180 cm (approx. 3 x 6 feet)
ORIGIN: Made in Turkey
- Wash your towel before your first use. This will make your towel more absorbent.
- Wash separately for the first wash.
- Gentle machine wash on cold and air dry (or use low heat on your dryer).
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach, or dryer sheets as they can damage the cotton and act as a water repellent.