Seafarer Beach Towel – Deep Blue
Lightweight, fast-drying, and compact, the Seafarer beach towel is the perfect travel towel for water-loving adventurers.
While the Seafarer is the lightest towel of our collection, it doesn’t scrimp on size–the towel opens up to a roomy size with plenty of space to stretch out.
Featuring 100% natural cotton, thin white stripes on a dark blue background, and subtle hand-tied tassels, this towel is as stylish as it is functional.
The Seafarer is made in an authentic Turkish flat woven style, which makes it sand repellant, super soft, and very compact. This beach towel takes up way less space than a bulky traditional towel, which means less weight and more space for other essentials. Like a boombox or a five-course picnic.
This towel also earns its keep off the beach. Use it as a sarong, to bundle up on a plane, a baby wrap, makeshift beach shade… the Seafarer knows no bounds.
Save space in your bag, travel smarter, and look good doing it with the Seafarer.
- Perfect travel towel
- Made from 100% premium Turkish cotton
- Super soft
- Compact alternative to traditional hefty beach towels
- Fast-drying nature prevents mildew and odors
- Highly absorbent
- Packs down to the size of an XL burrito
- Hand-finished tassels
- Traditionally loomed in Turkey
+ FREE shipping on all orders.
+ Like a fine wine or Jennifer Lopez, this beach towel only gets better with age–it gets softer and more absorbent the more you use and wash it.
+ Made with care by artisans in small ateliers in Turkey. Due to the nature of handcrafted goods, each towel may differ slightly.
+ Lush Palm towels and blankets are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified. Meaning our products are made with the highest care and certified free of harmful chemicals and synthetics.
- Wash your towel before your first use. This will make your towel more absorbent.
- Gentle machine wash on cold and air dry (or use low heat on your dryer).
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach, or dryer sheets as they can damage the cotton and act as a water repellent.